1. Increasing and exercising children’s Creativity is one of the benefits online games offer. They get to choose and customize various animals, explore with colors, decorate cakes, make fashion choices and more features like in "Cinderella Coloring", "Disney Princess Inspired Fashion"and "Baby Lisi Ice Cream Cake".
2. Learning about manners, preschool, holidays, traditions, being able to know what to do when it comes to care of themselves and their pet, whether it is a cat, a dog, a bird, is the second benefit we have to mention.
You can pick "Baby Hazel Learns Manners", "Horsey Farm", "Baby Lisi NewBorn Brother"and see that online games are often full of fun and educational facts that children really just learn, because they are having so much fun in the process.
3. There are millions of age appropriate games online that can offer the opportunities for children to exercise and improve their Motor Skills. The games help develop your child's hand-eye coordination, penmanship, attention, focus, reaction time, like "Parking Fury" or "Crush the Tower" or the amazing game "Agar.io"!
4. Mind Challenging games can be very productive because the main goal is to enhance the intellect of the child but also the math and computation skills. You can find numerous mind challenging games, but I have to mention "Mahjong", the well known "Bejeweled", also "Monkey Go Happy" and more!
5. Depending on your child’s age you get the opportunity to find games, which you believe are appropriate, for your children to get involved in Social Interaction and play with other kids.
Multiplayer games and online game communities strengthens existing relationships and gives children chance to meet new people, even chat with partners or competitors who might help him overcome a difficult challenge, by sharing their own experience.
Online games are always available on the Internet and that is one of the biggest advantages of choosing to play them. Be it day or night, there will always be competitors waiting for you to join them and share the excitement.
I hope that I have explained well how positive can affect playing on-line games, however I do have to mention these Internet safety tips.
It is recommended that you monitor your children’s activities during playing games, so you can make sure that they are not being exposed to inappropriate themes, topics and languages, also advise your child to refrain from giving out personal information like age, name, and location.